• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone have 2 males?

cally73

Young Bun
Just wondering as you hear so many stories about males fighting does any one have 2 males living together?

We do, but they are brothers and neutered. The neutered thing is really important as they did fight and wee on each other (ewww!) before the neutering.
They are best buddies and do everything together!

ImportedPhotos00040.jpg

I have two males too. They live with a girlie as well though. They were originally a pair before a trio.

I also managed to have two intact males living together for 7 and a half years when one of them died (I would NEVER recommend doing this though). They weren't even brothers! They never fought or anything. We got soooooooooo lucky with them. They were amazing.

I have a trio of neutered males bonded together :) I did have two pairs but when Dugan lost his brother Hugo i made the decision to intro him to Rocky and Syd, and this went sucessfully several weeks back and the three are very happy together :)

i had a pair of boys.

Toffee and my bridge bun Harvey.
But they were bonded when they were only babies, so they grew up together.
They still had a little fight every now and then to show who is boss etc... but not very often.. they loved each other so much :cry: :love:

Wesley and Merlin in my siggie. They are such a loving couple even more so than my male and female pair. They are always snuggled up and cuddling. I really do think it is down to the personalities. Wesley was desperate for company and Merlin just seems to get on better with boys. He was also bonded into a trio with Frankie and Kassy and got on really well with Frankie but not as well with Kassy that is why I bonded them together as a spur of the moment thing which worked.

Last edited:
I have 2 males and a girl living together. Tim and Fliss were a bonded pair and I added Bournville to the mix when his partner, Floss, Died. No problem with the bonding at all. Smooth and easy.

I have had two pairs of brothers. Harry and Wilbur who were dutch rabbits and died a few years ago and never fought. The two I have now are good most of the time but do squabble sometimes.:roll: Both pairs were neutered.

I once went for a group of 4 with my 2 pairs, and the boys were so in love :love: it was just the girls that fought, so now I'm back with 2 mixed pairs

I have a group of 5 male siblings living together (all neutered) and 2 bonded pairs of males in the rescue at the moment.

I agree with Jane I've found bonding males very easy. But as already stated they do need to be the right males.

I have two pairs of male rescue buns living together and both get on great. It does depend on the males though:D

I have two bucks with a doe.
My nan has two sets of bucks bonded and a bonded 4 of bucks....I was really worried as was helping her but they were the easiest ones Iv;e ever done

Back