• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit food

Mine have Science Selective too, although my foster buns have Excel :)

Excel isnt a bad pellet and if your bunny is fine on that i wouldnt worry :) xXx

Mine have Science Selective too, although my foster buns have Excel :)

Excel isnt a bad pellet and if your bunny is fine on that i wouldnt worry :) xXx

yeah I like the excel its the only food my Smokey can have any other we tried gave him diarrhea as he has always had a really sensitive little digestive system, but he is starting to get it again :(,

yeah I like the excel its the only food my Smokey can have any other we tried gave him diarrhea as he has always had a really sensitive little digestive system, but he is starting to get it again :(,

Oh no :( How much does her get pellet wise? Does he have anything else? Fruit/veg? Is he a good hay eater? xXx

I find different foods suit different bunnies so I have four types on the go but will reduce that to three once I've used up SS.

Frankie and Kassy have Dobson & Horrell Rabbit Royale because Frankie has had two bouts of statis.

Merlin and Wesley have SS, Bunny Basics Timothy and CarePlus. This is because Merlin was underweight but once SS finished will just use Bunny Basics and a very small amount of Care Plus as he is now a healthy weight.

Honey has Bunny Basics a small amount as she had tooth spurs.

Oh no :( How much does her get pellet wise? Does he have anything else? Fruit/veg? Is he a good hay eater? xXx

well he lives in a trio with my two bigger buns, and they get a cup full between them maybe a bit more with mega amounts of hay every day, he isn't allowed alot of veg because of his sensitive guts,

he never used to be a good hay eater, till he had to go on a hay diet, now he happily munches away on hay ( as long as its hay he likes :roll: )

Back