• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snowy is....

Veronica

Mama Doe
....a pain!

Yes...I'm a mean mummy, but he really is! Don't think this little cutie cute face is anything but a pain!....

DSC03019.jpg

He sleeps all day. Then wakes up at 5am, and decides to create as much disturbance as is bunny-possible. Nothing mummy does can quieten him down. Yes, she's spent lots of money on buying him toys and treats to keep him entertained whilst she tries to get back to sleep, but oh no.....he's only happy when he's getting cuddles.

Poor me. Please feel sorry for me at 5am when I'm cuddling my very attention-seeking bunny.

I need sleep :(
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wish I could......it's alright for some! :roll::lol:
DSC02996.jpg

:love::love::love:
Looks like butter wouldn,t melt;)

Nooooooo!!! Don't fall for it!!
He's managed to convince everyone, including my OH. They think I'm lying!

"How can such a tiny cutie be naughty..awwwww!!:love:"

ARRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH he's the cleverest bunny around! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I know what the scrumpling needs.... a wife;)

Anybun you have seen on the "in need" section?

Trust me, Feegal still loves a fuss but now he is not so intense:D

Snowy is :love:

I know what the scrumpling needs.... a wife;)

Anybun you have seen on the "in need" section?

Trust me, Feegal still loves a fuss but now he is not so intense:D

Snowy is :love:

If only!!! I don't know if any bun would put up with him! :lol:

On a serious note, he's a snuffle bun, so I think with all the attention he's been getting (medical and what not) I've kinda made a rod for my own back so to speak with him. He's very attached to me now and sees me as his best friend :lol::lol::love:

I don't think I can pair a snuffle bun up. Tbh, I'm not sure how it works with a long-term poorly bun :? (Although poorly is questionable with the racket he makes and speed he binkies at!! :roll::lol: )

If only!!! I don't know if any bun would put up with him! :lol:

On a serious note, he's a snuffle bun, so I think with all the attention he's been getting (medical and what not) I've kinda made a rod for my own back so to speak with him. He's very attached to me now and sees me as his best friend :lol::lol::love:

I don't think I can pair a snuffle bun up. Tbh, I'm not sure how it works with a long-term poorly bun :? (Although poorly is questionable with the racket he makes and speed he binkies at!! :roll::lol: )

He does sound adorable:love: It's lovely when you build a connection with them:)

As for bonding him with another bun, I have no idea, but what if there was a bun with the same illness:? Maybe a rescue would be able to do this?

At least you could get a full nights sleep then:lol: And he does sound like he needs a strong wife to keep him under control:lol:

Hehe, well if he's such a pain I'll gladly have the little cutie ;);)
He's adorable! I love the picture of him asleep in the litter tray :love::love:

Awwww, don't worry Snowy, we don't believe a word of mummy's fibs. ;) :lol::lol::lol:

Back