• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I need an expert.

cally73

Young Bun
I would really like to be able to sex my kits, they are only 11 days old though. I have tried and decided they could all be male:? but I am rubbish:oops: Obviously my vet mis-sexed my male rabbit and that is how I now have a litter from Snowy. I would really like to keep a female if I have one then hopefully she can stay with mum and then dad who has since been castrated can be rebonded with them. My daughter keeps asking me which one can we keep? Mum is doing a great job and is fine about me handling them. So any tips.? If I took photos of their bits would anyone like to have a go for me?

I think really you need to have a vet check to be sure. Though you may not be able to tell properly until they are a few weeks old. If your vet missexed one of your buns I would have said possibly they aren't rabbit savvy enough? If you post your general area I'm sure someone could recommend a rabbit savvy vet near you.
I really wouldnt have said posting photos would be a foolproof way :?

Back