• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm Reeeally Excited :) - Possible New Bunnies :D

wally4eva

Mama Doe
Sorry you probably are not very intrested in how I am feeling but I just had to write this:)

For one Walnut for the first time since his sister passed away has started to come running to the hutch door whenever I go outside :) That really pleased me up when I went out this morning:)
Second. My dad (who has just got home from work) has just said to me that a lady at his work is looking to rehome some rabbits. Him not being a rabbity person has not got many details from her. I have given him a list of questions to ask her tommorow.
I have asked all the basic questions like how many, their sex, size, if they have had vaccinations, if they are neutered and so on.
Is there any other questions you think might be important as well?
I don't want to miss anything:)

I don't know why I am this excited but I am :p

Sorry I wrote so much I am really rambling on now so I will stop.

:wave::wave:

Last edited:
Do you need a reason? I totally know what you mean with how pleased you are that Walnut has started to come over to you, its such a nice feeling :D

Do you need a reason? I totally know what you mean with how pleased you are that Walnut has started to come over to you, its such a nice feeling :D

I dont think soo:?
Yes its really worth the wait and work!! :D
:wave:

Just got the answers to the questions :D

They are two lops she says dwarf but says they are small so not sure.
20 months old so young.
One white and the other toffee brown.
Not neutered or vaccinated though.
One male one female
One hutch each which need work on.
One run which they take in turns while other gets run of whole garden.

You probably dont want to know all this but now I am really excited:D
She is going to send pictures when she takes some :D

i want to know everything, and i can understand why you are excited. unexpected bunnies! keep us informed.
:)

i want to know everything, and i can understand why you are excited. unexpected bunnies! keep us informed.
:)

:D Thanks
I will, I can't wait for pictures.
I need to persuade my mum still though because it is going to be expensive to neuter them both and then get vacinations for them 2 and Walnut!!

I'll post the pictures on here when I get them :D:D

Back