• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

left message for my vet and number of back up vet!

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
I have to admit i am miles away and shocked to discover its wednesday today and good friday this week so bank holiday and monday,aarghh

so i have just rung my vet whos busy and left the message about bertie thinking it might be his heart. I have also left names and numbers of back up vets in case she cant help the needs from her colleagues.
john chitty is too far away as is the vet from romsey they had the number for.
my back up vets main hospital is in bognor and i saw a vet from there one emergency at emsworth when berties breathing probs first began an he had gi stasis. this vet was uber up on bunnies....and so ive left claires emsowrths number and told them janis is at the hospital in bognor.
i dont want bertie to have to travel too far with his breathing being affected by stress. i know xrays can be taken for heart probs but also uyltrasounds can be used too and they dont require a GA.

if ellens got time shell ring me back at end of surgery or tomorrow.

i know berties got breathing probs but as long as hes rested and not over stressed or excited...he can breathe almost normally for a while.

lets hope they can think of something soon.

message from my vet today...she cant do an ultrasound......said to ask other vets if they can.

claire isnt back at that vets till 6th april..but hey..its the holiday anyway..just hope to gods he is ok till then!

Back