• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone want Dreamer?

She looks like my Apollo, black and tan I'd say.

046.jpg

Are tempted to have another?

I am banned from any more bunnies. The fiance thinks 8 is plenty. :cry:

Although he has a collegue at work who is looking to rehome one and he asked me if I'd take it, so he may be persuaded into 9.

:love::love::love:I wonder if Dave would like her.. We are hoping to bond him with a smallish placid girlie..

Last edited:
Yep!!!! They want me to take Dave down for a rabbit meet-up if possible. Someone's ringing me tomorrow and I'll have to explain the situation with Dave..he has no winter coat so can't go outside yet..so who knows..perhaps they'll be happy to bond him down there and hang on to the pair of them for a week or two if I offer a big enough donation. Thing is, if I bring her up here and it doesn't work out then I'd have to trail her back again..

You know it could be the ultimate fundraiser - auction Dreamer off to the highest bidder - you'd make a killing! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back