• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Think I just upset the pet shop owner *roll eyes*

bunniemum

Mama Doe
Just popped into a local pet shop to pick up a back up supply of SS for hubby (to give bunnies) as I'm away this weekend, and I just couldn't help taking a look to see what bunnies they have in. Anyway, was stood watching a baby guinea pig tormenting a little baby lionhead who was in turn trying to shake it away, when the lady walked by and stopped beside me, looked at them and said as if talking to the piggy 'Oi don't pull all the rabbits fur out!' So then I had to ask...

Me: why do you keep rabbits in with guinea pigs?
Lady: Well they get on together
Me: But they arn't, (now watching the piggy sitting on top of the rabbit nipping at it's ears) you know they really shouldn't be kept together
Lady: If you do it when they are young it's ok
Me: So what happens when they get bigger, the rabbit is capable of seriously injuring the piggy.
Lady: (sighing & snapping back) Well alot of people do it.
Me : But that doesn't make it right does it?

With that she abruptly ended the conversation, and walked off mumbling :roll:

After a couple of moments I followed her to the till to pay and was met by her, her husband, and two young girls assistants all standing in a row glaring at me as if I was the She Devil herself..... and I thought I'd been remarkably polite :lol:

drop some leaflets off with a note saying we are not in the old days now, or summin along the lines

im waiting on reply from P@H with the chinchilla in with a giant

where termitefrank with the good one liners *

Back