• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Someone's giving away a bun at my work :(

moss

Alpha Buck
Just checked the free-ads at work this morning and someone is giving away a 14 month old female mini lop. My friend messaged her to ask about the bun, and she's said the bun has already had lots of interest. I'm so worried she'll be an Easter present for a child and end up not being wanted in a few months time :(

There's nothing you can do about it. Let's hope the bunny goes to a responsible home and will be well cared for.

I know :( my friend has said he would have taken her. I just hope the new owner knows what they are taking on. Her reasons for rehoming are that it's too expensive and also they like to go away a lot. Poor girl. She's a choc lop too, my favourite!

Can you post a link to Make Mine Chocolate, or a similar message, on the same work intranet forum - might just make those who have expressed an interest think twice.

I have a local lady looking for a female to bond up with a recently berieved boy Emma, if this all falls through. You can pass on my details if you like.

She's Here

Little Willow arrived this evening.

I am pleased that we are able to help her as I fear that if she had gone to someone who responded to the company free ad she may have ended up with someone who knew nothing about buns. This would have been a real problem as she has over grown incisors and will need a dental asap and her nails are/were ridiculous. Her dew claws were so long they were wrapping around her foreleg and at risk of growing into her leg before too much longer.

She's a very happy little bunny and will make somebun very happy when she's ready for rehoming.

Chocolop anyone?

WillowonArrival005.jpg

Dew claw
WillowonArrival014.jpg

Some of the clippings - the two longest being her dew claws.
WillowonArrival024.jpg

Little Willow arrived this evening.

I am pleased that we are able to help her as I fear that if she had gone to someone who responded to the company free ad she may have ended up with someone who knew nothing about buns. This would have been a real problem as she has over grown incisors and will need a dental asap and her nails are/were ridiculous. Her dew claws were so long they were wrapping around her foreleg and at risk of growing into her leg before too much longer.

She's a very happy little bunny and will make somebun very happy when she's ready for rehoming.

Chocolop anyone?

WillowonArrival005.jpg

Dew claw
WillowonArrival014.jpg

Some of the clippings - the two longest being her dew claws.
WillowonArrival024.jpg

She's gorgeous! :love:

So glad she is safe. Her claws...:shock:

The photo doesn't do her justice as it was taken at dusk. She is deep, dark chocolate and of the Otter persuasion I think. She's got a little ginger bit behind her neck and a very creamy tummy. Too cute and I feel sure somebun will fall in love with her as soon as they meet her.

Back