• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Attention Bunnymadhouse, pictures added

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:wave::wave:

I have news for you :D:D A certain little bunny has been running around the lounge with 2 big bunny friends this evening :love: They have been cuddled up and washing each other :)

Picture evidence will be available in the morning, I am too tired to load them all tonight :D

Last edited:
Oh yay! Hope Eddie's new pal will help clean his eyes :)

That was one of the first things he did :) Eddie was wary of him at first, then he got the eye wash treatment and in less than an hour they were snuggled up together with Eddie demanding eye washes :love::lol: I have photo evidence of the eye washes :D:D

Picture evidence :D

P3300675.jpg

P3300676.jpg

P3300683.jpg

P3300684.jpg

P3300688.jpg

Lots of eye washing

P3300685.jpg

P3300686.jpg

P3300687.jpg

and just because he's cute

P3300681.jpg

P3300682.jpg

They have been together for a couple of hours again this morning. Eddie did start a bit of chasing but Wesley isn't fazed by it and has been happy to keep washing him :)

WOW! What gorgeous bunnies!

So boys can be bonded to boys then?!

It depends on personalities. I usually only bond boy/ girl but these bunnies are different. They have a few neurological problems and will usually just accept any bunny even uncastrated males straight into their territory. Elwood and Eddie are well known for "taking in " special bunnies. They have seen a lot come and go over the past year :love:

I had no idea that Wesley was so teenie!! :shock:

It's like Eddie and Elwood have a little baby together!! :lol: :love::love::love::love:

Back