• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cleaning up for the return of the hopefully happy couple

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
... right so I clean EVERYTHING? that Bobby has been near?.. so I guess that means the whole house then! Whats the best thing to use for the clean up operation. I need something to do anyway, as I am soooo bored without her:cry:

aww have they bonded then?? :D

I think white vinegar and water mix is the best thing! i would throw away toys that have been chinned etc just to be on the safe side.. blankets washed etc.

Poor you - Its horrible how much you miss them isnt it!

Well I dropped her with Jill yesterday at 7, they were meeting today, and I haven't heard yet! But Jill is a busy lady, so I presume its going well!;)

carlo is such a laid back bun I could see that! Bobby was annoyed she hates traveling:(

Just hope she isn't too stroppy....thanks for the tip about the toys, should I just get new ones?

Well I dropped her with Jill yesterday at 7, they were meeting today, and I haven't heard yet! But Jill is a busy lady, so I presume its going well!;)

carlo is such a laid back bun I could see that! Bobby was annoyed she hates traveling:(

Just hope she isn't too stroppy....thanks for the tip about the toys, should I just get new ones?

well it depends what they are made of, all wooden things I would throw away! Im going to buy everything new when mine are bonding because im a wuss :lol: I think it is the safest way!

Waiting for an update then - hope its a good one!! :D

well it depends what they are made of, all wooden things I would throw away! Im going to buy everything new when mine are bonding because im a wuss :lol: I think it is the safest way!

Waiting for an update then - hope its a good one!! :D
me too:) I keep going to feed her, but she's not there, and closing all the No entry rooms:roll:

OOhhhh let us know how the bondings going :wave:

I bought a few new bits for when my bun Daisy went of to bond with her husbun Victor. But I kept her old stuff too. Once they were both back home and settled I intoduced the old stuff, and tend to alternate them a little so they dont get bored, there wernt any problems.

:shock: haven't you heard how its going? mind you, i think jill was poorly on her birthday so maybe her mum has come up this week instead so she's not had much time to post:?

when are you collecting them?

Hi

Well going ok..but Bobby is being as typical doe and a bit of a bully
Will update again with pics but maybe not til late tonight

She is fine though Shelly:D

Back