• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toffee is feeling better! :]

LilVicky

Warren Veteran
Toffee has started to feel alot better.

The sores underneath his chin are clearing up; fur has started to grow over the scabs and bold parts. Which means the cause of the sores was from him scratching his ear that has an infection, this is also clearing up nicely! Can see a total difference already!

He has been coming out of the hutch a lot more, hanging out with the girls a lot more! He is really starting to perk up and I can see he is happy again :D

i also think his 'mites' on his bum are clearing up, the fur down there isnt as bad as it was.

Back to the vets Thursday for a checkup! hopefully its good news :)

Last edited:
Awww bless him. :love: No more itchies. :D I think this calls for pics of your mob. ;);)

When we get nicer weather i will take some photos!
But we are going to get rain the rest of the week! :shock: :roll:

This is aslong as i can get a photo without fuzzy mounting daisy all the time ;) :lol:

I know, the weather's been poo. I was hoping to let Alfie out on the grass in the run today but it didn't stop raining. :(

Tell me about the humping! I was taking a video of my two earlier and I now have some lovely footage of them humping each other. :oops: :roll:

I know, the weather's been poo. I was hoping to let Alfie out on the grass in the run today but it didn't stop raining. :(

Tell me about the humping! I was taking a video of my two earlier and I now have some lovely footage of them humping each other. :oops: :roll:

:lol::lol::lol:
when i see the girls out on the grass together fuzzy slowly moves in and jumps on daisys back :roll: you can tell she is going to do it by the way she moves... stops... moves again and hump! :oops: :lol:

Vets tomorrow!! its moving closer, poor boy :lol: but i think its going to be good news! :love:

So pleased the little chap is feeling better.

thank you,
i am really pleased too!
although he isnt pleased when he sees me anymore :(
all 3 run from me because toffee does, as he knows that im going to pick him up and give him his drops :roll: :( :lol:

it should all be over soon! :)

He was a very brave boy today :)
Been to the vets, he hid his head in my mums shelve :oops: but this time he didnt jump over her :shock:

Some good news however!! He has been cleared. We need to finish off the course of his treatment, and she doesnt need to see him again... not for a while anyway :lol:

So glad he is healing up nicely! :D

Im glad we changed our Vet, they are lovely!! and know what they are doing :D
They have a notice board where it says the pet of the month.. this month its all about bunnies :D
Has some really good facts and information up there about diet etc. :)

Back