• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding two 9 year olds is going to take some time!

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
They have been together since 11 this morning, been no problems so far - because they have both been sound asleep at either end of the cage all day :roll::roll:

Don't know what will happen when they realise there is another bunny in the cage with them :lol:

They have been together since 11 this morning, been no problems so far - because they have both been sound asleep at either end of the cage all day :roll::roll:

Don't know what will happen when they realise there is another bunny in the cage with them :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's hilarious!

This might be one of my favourite threads on this forum. Keep updating and take some pictures of these OAPs :D

Maybe she's mellowing with age. I hope it's all still going well and they didn't both suddenly come to life when you went to bed. :lol::lol:

So it was you that talked that up then :roll::lol:

The minute the lights went out, she was up and chasing him. There was foot banging all night and I have been up and down the stairs sooo many times. I am shattered :lol:

Thankfully there is no fur so it is still looking good, just feel sorry for Revel who is used to a quiet life of 23.5 hours aday sleeping :(

So it was you that talked that up then :roll::lol:(

:oops: :lol::lol::lol:

Naughty Summer. :no: :lol: I hope you've had a quiet day so poor Revel (and you!) can catch up on some sleep. I'm sure they'll both appreciate the company once it's all settled down.

awwwwwwwwwww that first post made me laugh:lol:

she most likely just clipping him round the ear for being a lazy so an so,

For some reason i have image of mr and mrs bucket *ahem* booooooo kayyyyyyyyyyyy

There was a small amount of chasing this morning but they are both sound asleep again at their own ends of the cage. I will have to give them a nudge at feeding time :lol:

Back