• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has anyone seen this weeks Chat magazine????

HoppingBinky

Mama Doe
I just picked up the Chat magazine for something to read on the train and i was quite surprised. There was an article on rabbits being brought at Easter and ending up in rescue centres a few months later and inside the back page was a story of a bunny that could balance biscuits on his head.
It was nice to see some rabbit related stories that weren't involving harsh cruelty. I hope the Easter article gets taken on board as that's what were all fighting for with the Make Mine Chocolate Campaign.
I was just wondering what anyone thought of the articles really?:D

Yeah it's issue 13 and it has a small black and white dutch bunny in the top left hand corner.I'm just pleased that they've picked up a story about buns at Easter.:D

That's nice to hear that a magazine of the Chat variety is writing something about the issue of rabbits at Easter. Good on them. Might have to go an peek at a copy in the newsagent!

i read this earlier.oolong was his name wasnt it?has carrots,cups,biscuits etc on his head.is it the article where that woman rescues them and gives them a manicures wash and blow dry?

Back