• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Make Mine Chocolate - Posters Stick em up!

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
Click on the this link http://makeminechocolate.co.uk/material.php

...then select one (or more) of the posters and print away! ...then ask your local shops/supermarkets if they will stick one up this week :D

I've just put one up at Morrisons supermarket in Lutterworth, most supermarkets have a noticeboard of sorts and I've found village/independant shops are generally very accommodating regarding this sort of thing. I'm sure most of us are going shopping at some point between now and Sunday so pop one in your bag and take it along! The worst they can say is no ;) I also have one in my car window :shock:

I'm going to try Thorntons in Market Harborough tomorrow and ask if they'll put one up in their window! Where better to advertise chocolate bunnies! :p

Together we can make difference :bunny:

Thats a great idea,i have 3 up in my window on a main street and people have even stopped and read them! Even if it gets through to just one person i'll be happy.:D

...then select one (or more) of the posters and print away! ...then ask your local shops/supermarkets if they will stick one up this week :D

I've just put one up at Morrisons supermarket in Lutterworth, most supermarkets have a noticeboard of sorts and I've found village/independant shops are generally very accommodating regarding this sort of thing. I'm sure most of us are going shopping at some point between now and Sunday so pop one in your bag and take it along! The worst they can say is no ;) I also have one in my car window :shock:

I'm going to try Thorntons in Market Harborough tomorrow and ask if they'll put one up in their window! Where better to advertise chocolate bunnies! :p

thats fantastic, and the thorntons idea is brilliant :wave:

Very occasionally, I'm very nearly quite useful (so my husband tells me!) LOL! :D:p

Can't wait to hand out my posters tomorrow. I'm going to London on the train, maybe I should put one on every seat as I board LOL!

Bump :p

Excellent work all!

Maybe people on here could come up with some ingenious places to post them and take a photo to show others?

(avoiding fly posting obviously;))

I had some old flyers on my stall at Hot x Bunny Day event on Sunday advertising Make Mine Chocolate, I also have the t-shirt which I bought from their American website years ago before it came to the UK and I have printed out a few posters over the years, I'm wondering if our village shop would be kind enough to put one up for me. :)

I had some old flyers on my stall at Hot x Bunny Day event on Sunday advertising Make Mine Chocolate, I also have the t-shirt which I bought from their American website years ago before it came to the UK and I have printed out a few posters over the years, I'm wondering if our village shop would be kind enough to put one up for me. :)

I'm sure they would :D

I just got rid of four posters in Market Harborough :D Lovely lady in "Paperbox" (card shop) said she would put one in their window, chap in "Costa Coffee" said he would if ok'd by management :? "Wilkinsons" said they would put one up in their staff canteen (better than nowt) and Sainsburys will put one on their customer notice board :) Unfortunately Thorntons aren't allowed to put "unofficial" posters up and neither are Greggs, although both wanted to help. Maybe next year we could approach Thorntons in a more official capacity and run a special pro chocolate bunny campaign! :p If I can get in again before the weekend I'll take more and go to all of the charity shops, I know they'll help :love:

I am going to try 3 thorntons near me (one is in Bluewater mall and Lakeside!!)
I also have one in my car.

I think you should get Throntons to get in on MMC - it may do wonders for their business and wonders for MMC. No one can lose!! ;):D

I am going to try 3 thorntons near me (one is in Bluewater mall and Lakeside!!)
I also have one in my car.

I think you should get Throntons to get in on MMC - it may do wonders for their business and wonders for MMC. No one can lose!! ;):D

Let's just say that a lot of work goes on behind the scenes trying to get manufacturers and suppliers on board. It's not easy getting big business involved in this kind of campaign. BUT, we are working on just this kind of initiative!

Let's just say that a lot of work goes on behind the scenes trying to get manufacturers and suppliers on board. It's not easy getting big business involved in this kind of campaign. BUT, we are working on just this kind of initiative!

I can quite imagine. If you need any help, just shout :D

I can quite imagine. If you need any help, just shout :D

I am compiling a list of volunteers currently, for those who'd really like to do something. If you would like to add your details to our list, I can send you over a form to complete telling us what you can offer! We may not have things for everybody to do immediately but it would be good to have folks to call upon when needed.

Just e-mail me on helen@makeminechocolate.co.uk

Helen

I am compiling a list of volunteers currently, for those who'd really like to do something. If you would like to add your details to our list, I can send you over a form to complete telling us what you can offer! We may not have things for everybody to do immediately but it would be good to have folks to call upon when needed.

Just e-mail me on helen@makeminechocolate.co.uk

Helen

On a train at the mo and so connection poor at best but will email you my details asap :D

Right, I'm off to Reading today. Lets see how much damage I can do with a few posters and some blue-tac :p:D:lol:

Back