• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Newly Weds! More pics, post 18

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Heres some pictures of the gorgeous trio! :love: Not excellent pics as theyre all so human orientated, they literally try to eat the camera, hence the distracting them with nomnoms!!

Hello Hoomin, does you av foods?

100_2311.jpg

Fankoos!

100_2315.jpg

100_2316.jpg

Theyre currently in the base of an indoor cage with a puppy pen round it :) I have a big underbed storage box in the puppy pen too which theyre currently nomming the hay from!! They love their food :lol: xXx

Last edited:
OMG BECKY early days yet but....YAYAYYAYAYAYAY!!

I am so pleased you have got them this far! :love::love::love: Hope it continues! Vicki will be so happy!

OMG BECKY early days yet but....YAYAYYAYAYAYAY!!

I am so pleased you have got them this far! :love::love::love: Hope it continues! Vicki will be so happy!

Very early days, theyve only been together since 10am yesterday... theyre doing so well though :love:

Its all thanks to Vicky (x-vic-x) :D They were much better behaved for her, i think last Sunday it was too soon as Indi was so stressed from travelling :( Poor gal xXx

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

OMG!!!!!! They look soooooooooo happy and cute together!!! Its amazing! I just actually SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEd outloud! :oops::oops: (staying with the village postmistress on placement so very, very :oops::oops:)

I know its still early days, but it looks so good! And yes, they do rather love their food! Its periscope city - i could start a circus! :lol::lol:

(this message wouldn't post originally because i put too many :love:s in!! :oops:)

Lol they match and colour co-ordinate so well! :lol: xx

Well done to all involved and sending lots and lots of vibes that their bond remains intact and grows stronger! :love: xx

Glad they are still doing well Becky, hope you get a quiet night tonight. They were fine at mine except when Indi and Kylo decided to escape and go for a wonder around the dining table.

Glad they are still doing well Becky, hope you get a quiet night tonight. They were fine at mine except when Indi and Kylo decided to escape and go for a wonder around the dining table.

Thank yooooooooo Vicky! :wave::wave::wave::wave:

Oh goodness, i knew those two would be trouble together - I thought 2 was trouble enough for going in opposite directions, but 3 of them! :shock::shock: Gunna need eyes in the back of my head! :lol::lol:

Helloooooo!! We iz beingz goodz today!
Kylo: I was just grooming my wifeys until youz distrubed me!

100_2320.jpg

Did youz say youz ad some foodz?!

100_2321.jpg

We've had lots of progress today, Kylo has been grooming both the girls! Im planning on extending the pen tomorrow by another 2 panels :) xXx

Back