• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jigsaw the abandoned dutchie.

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Well, there is no way anything the woman told me was true!
He is not at all aggressive!! He LOVES a nose rub! Once he is neutered and stops spraying, he will be the perfect little bunny!

See this thread for background story: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=220527

Aprilbuns326.jpg

Aprilbuns332.jpg

Aprilbuns345.jpg

Aprilbuns336.jpg

doc was and even look exactly the same, bites growls agressive,

got him home sprayed and mounted everyyyyyyyyyyyyyyything in site, .......... deplumbed hes my snuggle bun, doc even loves a jaw massarge, lowers his jaw and goes soppy, they could be brothers :lol::love:

dont you hate the aggressive story, more so that a good vet would recomend neutering but owner dont think to take them to the vet do they

jigsaw is a dreammmmmmmmm but im bias :love::love:

dutchies are rumored to be the best breed for kids, because of there laid back nature, this why there are so many that and lops

tell that to my girls :roll:

dutchies are rumored to be the best breed for kids, because of there laid back nature, this why there are so many that and lops

tell that to my girls :roll:

Just like nethies are rumoured to be nippy aggressive little things! Tell that to my little G man! :lol:

Just like nethies are rumoured to be nippy aggressive little things! Tell that to my little G man! :lol:

oooooooooo no your nethie is nasty agressive and rips holes in your hand ...........................

:lol:

only kidding your wee lad is gorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgous and scrummy :love::love:

Back