• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The dumped rabbits

Starlight

Warren Veteran
from this thread: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=220582

There was a girl and a boy. I have let them have a couple of days to settle in, and they are at the vets Thursday for their little ops.

Meet Polly and Pepper (They were seperated on arrival)

Polly
(Excuse the piece of broken run, due to the recent weather, another of our runs broke. This was removed straight after the piccy)
Aprilbuns297.jpg

Aprilbuns306.jpg

Aprilbuns313.jpg

Pepper

Aprilbuns402.jpg

Aprilbuns400.jpg

Aprilbuns394.jpg

They were chucked from a car onto a grass verge on a busy road :(

Pepper needs a bit of fattening up!!
He is completely urine stained on his back end, and one of his ears is in tatters from what appears to be old fight wounds.

Polly seems in rather good health apart from the old urine stain. She is a little sore down there from where Pepper has been humping her prior to coming in :roll:

He is completely urine stained on his back end, and one of his ears is in tatters from what appears to be old fight wounds.

Polly seems in rather good health apart from the old urine stain. She is a little sore down there from where Pepper has been humping her prior to coming in :roll:

I wish we could do to some people what they do to animals. Just awful. They are beautiful x

That is disgusting!! I can see the urine stains - i thought that was just his colouring! Poor boy. At least they are safe now :love:

How can anybody hurt or put in danger something so precious? :cry::cry:

They are really beautiful bless them - happy lives from here on in :D:love::love:

Why are you so far away, I would have had Pepper he is gorgeous!!!!

If you are interested in waiting for him to be back to full health after some nice yummy meals to fatten him back up, we rehome nationally :)

You can't see just how bad the staining is in the pictures. Me and Lou were both shocked to see him :(

I am just glad these two were not as misfortunate as the third bunny with them :cry:

Aww cute loppy buns. What a shame OH has said no more bunnies as he has a soft spot for lops. I hope they find forever homes soon.

Back