• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG Littlebun is...........vibes for tomorrow please U/D home at last!

PearlyGirl

Mama Doe
A BOY :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:
please note i did not sex lb 2 vet nurses and a vet did!
I can't believe it and feel so bad for not looking down there recently :(:oops:
After having a week of spraying/humping/buzzing/digging/chewing (me) i begged the vets to have a lok at Lucy-lou and Littlebun to see if they were ok for spaying. Was just telling the nurse all of Littlebuns antics as she picks him up....i saw her eyes nearly pop out of her head as she says 'no wonder - littlebun is now a boy' :shock:
We both stared at each other for a while til it sunk in.
Two nurses said they thought lb was a girl and the emergency vet confirmed it and said definitely female!!!!!!
Needless to say both Lucy-lou and Lb have been left at the vets and even though they are fully booked both are being spayed/neutered tomorrow so lots of vibes please for them both,lb is still small but has plums ready and waiting so they decided obviously to get them both done asap. Lucy-lou is a good weight but they said there is more of a risk if she has (please god no) already conceived.

Last edited:
OMG Littlebun - Noooooooooooooooooooooo:shock:
You will be very very lucky Claire if Lucy Lou is not pregnant.
Sending lots of vibes for them both for tommorow

I can't believe it :( i haven't really looked down there since the vet confirmed it for me. I hope she isn't pregnant poor girl,surgery is going ahead even if she is,i won't rest now til i know she's alright.
I feel like a very bad bunny mummy right now :(

Oh VIBES.. we thought Bobby was a BOY! Hence the name!! How shocking

I know,thank god i went in today and didn't leave it any longer but still...
He is still small and plums must have only just dropped to be fair but i'm shocked none the less,i thought the vet could get it right!

sending tons of vibes for tomorrow

aww littlebun, its not your fault, my first mini lop we were told by where we got him from, a vet and another guy was a girl, one year later, he was late developing he decided to tell us she was in fact a he :oops: but was used to the name mitzi :lol:

at least littlebun name won't make a difference :lol:

Oh my goodness what a shock.
Every good wish for them both from down here.
Please let us know how it goes.

I know,thank god i went in today and didn't leave it any longer but still...
He is still small and plums must have only just dropped to be fair but i'm shocked none the less,i thought the vet could get it right!
well yeah! you would think that!!! fingers crossed for you matey:p

oh how awful :shock: hope their ops go well tomorrow and they're back to normal soon - hooooooray that you took them in when you did though - just imagine! :shock:

Wow! If it's any consolation at all I think boy/girl pairs work better. Heaps and heaps of good luck vibes heading your way...

Thanx everyone.......no wonder Littlebun took to her so quickly :roll:
We keep saying how pretty Lb is...no wonder he kept nipping my feet :lol:
I hope they are ok, i miss them already :(

Back