• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Uncle at FHB

rabbitapril

Mama Doe
I have just got home after leaving Uncle at FHB. I set off at 10.00am. He has been there so often over the past year he has his own bed there!
He has always had problems with his "water works" which may have been caused by having fly strike due to lack of care before he came to live with me. Over the weekend he was soaked in urine and only managing to pass a few drops at a time.
He will have his bladder flushed, his teeth checked and tear duct unblocked, nothing too horendous for him.:roll:
Im missing him already, roll on 3pm tomorrow when i can ring.

Everything crossed that all goes well at FHB.
Uncle couldn't have a better rabbit doctor.

I understand what you mean though. The house feels so empty without my Thumper even if he's just away for the afternoon having a dental.

I was told to ring at 3oclock, now they have said theyv got no messages and to ring back at 4.30 I could tear my hair out. Its a 2hour drive, i want to get started,
I want my Uncle home.
Sorry but i needed to rant.

I was told to ring at 3oclock, now they have said theyv got no messages and to ring back at 4.30 I could tear my hair out. Its a 2hour drive, i want to get started,
I want my Uncle home.
Sorry but i needed to rant.

Oh God it's so annoying when they don't tell you anything and you have to ring back later on because you just sit and worry all the more :(

Uncle supposed to be ok but they want to keep him in until tomorrow so i can speak to vet. I am so upset.:cry:
And on top of that OH had already set off to collect him. he was 20miles away when i rang him to tell him to turn around.

I was so looking forward to see my bunny.

Uncle home from fhb

Yhaa , Brought Uncle home earlia., He ran out
of carrier, had a long drink and got tucked into his veg:D
His companion Henry snuggled in, he was visibly glad to see him.
Uncle is a much happier more comfoftable bun since his visit to vet after his regular dental,) and a sort out of his bladder.
its wonderful to see a bunny feeling so much better after his vet stay.:D:D:D

Great news.:D:D:D
I'm so pleased that Uncle is feeling so much better.
Long may it last.
I also have a dental bun who can get severe urine turbidity because he doesn't drink enough. He tries to get all his fluids from his food. Is Uncle like this or is it a different issue?

Back