• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh Oscar.....what now!!!!

BB Mommy

Warren Veteran
2010_0330Image0003.jpg

Oscar really isn't doing much to endear him to my o/h. I only popped out to get some birthday stuff and the little :censored: has managed to get behind the guard around the sofa, find his dry food and have a party!!

He's also chewed off the back corner of the sofa....

I don't know how people with house buns manage - he's only lived here 3 months and has wrecked the sofa and the carpet - he's the most expensive guest we've ever had stay!!

On a lighter note though, as soon as I walked into the room he came bounding over like a happy puppy "look what I did mum!"

Little :censored::love:

nope he was framed your OH did it on purpose, to prove how nawty he is,

you only got to look at his widdle to see hes been framed, hes just investigating the crime scene,

MORSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:lol::lol::lol:

LOVE IT! i love how destructive buns can be!

ive seen this exact same picture so many times with my own buns you'll soon learn to keep the food bag in high place where they cant get to it :lol:

:love::love::love:

:lol::lol::lol:
:love::love::love: Bless his little cotton socks! what a naughty wabbit!

Womble does that with the toilet box and gets the stuff everywhere when she re-arranges her room, which is a lot less nicer than cleaning up pellets! :roll:

Its moments like this you just want to give them a good telling off, but then they look at you with those EYES!!

...darn those eyes!!

:love::love:

:lol::lol:

Sorry I know I shouldn't laugh but.... :lol::lol::p

He looks like butter wouldn't melt...

Haha, thats so cute :love: He was probably so proud :p

I re-arranged my room the other day and I now know everything has been bunnyfied in my room - chew marks on everything :roll:

Haha, that's really funny (though I bet you didn't think that at first:shock:). They are so naughty, but its impossible to stay cross for long!

Oscar looks so cute, I'd forgive him anything! Who needs sofas anyway!:lol:

Back