• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My New Rabbit Needs a Name.

Isis

Mama Doe
On Saturday I picked up my new rabbit, she is a black and tan Belgian hare. But she hasn't got a name, she is 4 years old, very friendly.

Some of you might of seen photos on my facebook profile, for the ones of you that haven't seen her I will upload photos later.

*runs to find photos on facebook* AWWWWWWWWWWWHH :love::love: :love:

she's beautiful, and she certainly deserves a beautiful name.... my suggestions -

cacao (chocolate!)
Noir
Jeannette
Domonique (love this name)
Giselle (also love this name)

Tilly, Monty, whisper, Lola, Betty, Pod, Julia, ?? (im just writing anything here)
maybe just say loads of names as many as you can think of and see if you like the sound of any of them. thats what i did with bernard :D

My male lionhead is wispa, and a friend said galaxy. But she doesn't look like a galaxy though.

I've looked online for rabbit names and nothing sounds right for her. She is a friendly rabbit and seems to be scared of nothing.

Exciting choosing a bunny name. I wanted ours to be Stew. The kids didnt like it so we ended up with Lucky as it's our 3rd rabbit (3rd time lucky) - our other 2 were eaten by foxes so this one is a house rabbit.

Betty is lovely too. Our other rabbits were Rosie and Lugs. My other pet children (lol!) are called Bugs and Burst!

On Saturday I picked up my new rabbit, she is a black and tan Belgian hare. But she hasn't got a name, she is 4 years old, very friendly.

Some of you might of seen photos on my facebook profile, for the ones of you that haven't seen her I will upload photos later.

I'm afraid you'll always get the same suggestion from me, "(Mystic) Melody" - after my beautiful dark brown mare. She was a real eye catcher, gentle, kind and very brave :love: Pictured below with her best friend Boysie :)

i suggest the name Evaine in hebrew it means Alive and in old french it means Juniper tree it was also used in the film Stardust recently when the evening star flls from the sky and its turns into a woman really good film:D

Instead of matching a chocolate type name to the Wispa
how about using wispa..as in whipser....
and calling her Echo:D

Back