• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Which shed would you get?

The first one :wave:

Yeah, get the bigger one!! Is it overlap or tongue and groove? I've been advised not to get overlap for bunnies as it's too easy to chew through and eventually lets the draught in....??? I'm going for a tongue and groove one but it's costing £275 for a 6x4. :roll:

Yeah, get the bigger one!! Is it overlap or tongue and groove? I've been advised not to get overlap for bunnies as it's too easy to chew through and eventually lets the draught in....??? I'm going for a tongue and groove one but it's costing £275 for a 6x4. :roll:

It's an overlap one, I'll just put some panels of plywood or something on the inside so that they cant chew it

I'd love a shiplap one but they are too expensive for a 7x5 or 8x6 :(

The website im looking at has a 6x4 shiplap for £190 :D

http://www.shedstore.co.uk/wooden-garden-sheds/windsor-sheds/value-shiplap-apex-64

It's one that has no windows

It's an overlap one, I'll just put some panels of plywood or something on the inside so that they cant chew it

I'd love a shiplap one but they are too expensive for a 7x5 or 8x6 :(

The website im looking at has a 6x4 shiplap for £190 :D

http://www.shedstore.co.uk/wooden-garden-sheds/windsor-sheds/value-shiplap-apex-64

It's one that has no windows

Ooooh looks good! I need one with the door on the long side though as I'm going to attach it via a wooden shoot to their existing condo! Lining the overlap with plywood sounds good though. Might look into that!

Ooooh looks good! I need one with the door on the long side though as I'm going to attach it via a wooden shoot to their existing condo! Lining the overlap with plywood sounds good though. Might look into that!

The plywood lining is good for insulation too, as you just put the insulation behind it :D

Just before you order an overlap shed try Jade Sheds - I can recommend them for good quality,tongue and groove and not much more £'s than the overlap you've seen.
They customised my last shed with two doors,changed the window and split it internally into two for a really good price.
Overlap tends to leak,and the bunnies love to chew the edges, inside and out,so a bit more now could save you having to replace too soon!

www.jadesheds.co.uk
The Barns
Hewell Lane, Tardebigge, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire B60 1LP
01527 882 342

Just before you order an overlap shed try Jade Sheds - I can recommend them for good quality,tongue and groove and not much more £'s than the overlap you've seen.
They customised my last shed with two doors,changed the window and split it internally into two for a really good price.
Overlap tends to leak,and the bunnies love to chew the edges, inside and out,so a bit more now could save you having to replace too soon!

www.jadesheds.co.uk
The Barns
Hewell Lane, Tardebigge, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire B60 1LP
01527 882 342

They do look a lot better made i admit, but the 8x6 is £125 more than the overlap one :(

Although i do like the fact that you can choose where the door goes

Back