• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

GBH rescue in Beckenham

kahren

New Kit
Hi

I just want to say that if anyone in the South East wants to adopt a bunny the GBH rescue and rehoming in Beckenham is brilliant. They are full at the moment with 40 on the waiting list so if you are looking for a bun, please think of contacting them.

Kahren.

Ooh I live about 6 miles away from Beckenham. I will be looking for a husbun for pie in the next few months.
Thanks for that. :wave:

It's brilliant, use to help out there.

We got our 6 piggies and my nan got her 8 buns from there. My hammie came from there too :)

My french lop Darwin came from there, the two ladies there are lovely and were so so helpful with bonding. :D

One of our piggies came from GBH too, Jackie and Angela are great. Lets hope they find some homes for their lovely buns very soon.:love:

Completely agree with this. I have rehomed 4 rabbits from there and 3 guinea pigS. They are amazing with bonding and answering any questions.:D

Most of my bunnies came from GBH (and any future ones will too as long as I live in that area). In fact my very first rescue bunny 8 years ago came from Jacqui! I can certainly highly recommend them too.

Vera :D

Last edited:
Well they certainly have rehomed some amazingly cute mini lops if Bubbles, Eeyore and Piglet came from there :)

Well I'm completely biased of course but I agree. :lol::lol: Piglet is beautiful and Eeyore was and always will be one of my fave RU buns. :love::love:

They have all manner of small furries too - piggies, hamsters, gerbils so if anybody is local do bear them in mind. ;)

Back