• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Nibbles

Sue&Sooty

Wise Old Thumper
:love: :love: :love: we only got him yesterday so he is having a few days to settle in so only sneeky photos at the mo.... will get better ones in a few days

1bestnibbles.jpg

He is very sleepy :love:

If I had lived closer to you Jane, I would have offered to take Freckle on but when you said about her not liking travelling I thought it would be unfair to put her through the long journey :(

Syrian? I love syrians!! Hamsters are so cute asleep. I have one called Alfie and I can pick him up while he's asleep, then he uncurls in my hand and looks at me all dozy like "put me the :censored: back!!"

He's a winter white dwarf russian.... I think :oops:

He is quite possibly the smallest little chap I have ever seen :love:

Syrian? I love syrians!! Hamsters are so cute asleep. I have one called Alfie and I can pick him up while he's asleep, then he uncurls in my hand and looks at me all dozy like "put me the :censored: back!!"

My gerbil is like that!!! I call him and he comes out coz he thinks he's getting fed, and he just sits and looks at me with his eyes half closed like he's saying "I got up for this?!" while I'm going "awwwww, little Pickle!! Ickle Pickle. Pickle pickle pickle pickle!!"

Back