• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can I have opinions on a kennel please?

looks good to me too........only thing that i would do is change the mesh to smaller holes but i am parranoid about foxs and i read somewhere that they can get their teeth into larger mesh and pull it......:? but then again if it keeps dogs in it should keep foxs out......:lol:

Looks good :D

Remember that you need to factor in the cost of hiring a van and doing any repairs caused by dismantling and transportation

looks good to me too........only thing that i would do is change the mesh to smaller holes but i am parranoid about foxs and i read somewhere that they can get their teeth into larger mesh and pull it......:? but then again if it keeps dogs in it should keep foxs out......:lol:

I thought that too about mine til I got it but the bigger mesh is actually loads thicker and seems much stronger than the finer but flimsier mesh that you normally get with hutches and runs. There's no way a fox is getting into that.

I've looked at that one too...don't worry too far for me :lol::lol: infact they're all to far for me that are on ebay!! :roll:

I thought that too about mine til I got it but the bigger mesh is actually loads thicker and seems much stronger than the finer but flimsier mesh that you normally get with hutches and runs. There's no way a fox is getting into that.

really? thats worth knowing for the future! :)

I dont like it

I love it!!!

I would be tempted to put some smaller mesh on the lower part of the meshed bit to prevent the buns from sticking their noses out if there is something unfriendly outside (my two as sooo nosy!!)

Oh, and think of all the shelves you could put in and things....

Oh if I only I had a garden, lol!! And my mum would NEVER let me have that for my outdoor bun in her garden, lol.

Keep us updated on if you get it and what you do with it :D

Back