• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stasis earlier today (recovered), could it be caused by the clocks changing?

FriskyClover

Warren Veteran
This morning I went to feed the rabbits at 6.30am (5.30am before the clocks changing) to find Smokey pleased to see me and happy to eat her dry food but Inky sitting in the litter tray looking sorry for himself and refusing to eat.

I let them out into the run and although Inky hopped about, he still wouldn't eat. I gave him some cooled, boiled water and Infacol, I also put a heat pad in the playhouse.

I then had to go to work (I work 25 miles away) but I live with my parents at the moment and my mum said said she would keep an eye on him. He hadn't eaten by the time the vets opened so my mum made an appointment for 10am. By 9.30m he had started to eat on his own and was much brighter. My mum cancelled the appointment on the understanding we would call if anything changed.

He seems fine now and is hopping about and munching hay:). I just wonder whether the clocks changing and the different feeding time has set him off.

Back