• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

plants

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
001-4.jpg

002-4.jpg

003-5.jpg

005-5.jpg

006-5.jpg

and i cleaned the pot soo you can see the engraved bunny again

007-5.jpg

the plant is snake's head, fritillary (fritillarie meleagris)

i got the pots quite a number of years ago from the garden centre, every year they have different engraved patterns on and one year i saw the bunny ones and had to have them :)

the plant is snake's head, fritillary (fritillarie meleagris)

i got the pots quite a number of years ago from the garden centre, every year they have different engraved patterns on and one year i saw the bunny ones and had to have them :)

They're lovely flowers. I'm trying to get into gardening - have started with a couple of hanging baskets and some pansies in pots out the front, but am also growing herbs and veg from seed for the buns... I just hope it all comes out alright! :)

They're lovely flowers. I'm trying to get into gardening - have started with a couple of hanging baskets and some pansies in pots out the front, but am also growing herbs and veg from seed for the buns... I just hope it all comes out alright! :)

Back