• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Boarding...Stirlingshire

Margret

Warren Scout
Anyone know of rabbit boarding in Stirlingshire, or as close by as possible.
We are going away in September for 2 weeks, but thought I had better start to look now. We only have 1 rabbit an unspayed female...Nala, she is up to date with all her innoculations. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Rabbit Boarding Stirlingshire/HELP

Is there no one who does rabbit boarding in this area...I really am beginning to worry

not that I know off there somone in glasgow who does it also paws in edinburgh does it you can get them through the link on my signutre

I know a lady who will look after animals at their actual home but don't think she has the room to take them to hers. If it'd help I'll pass on her details to you?

She was looking after a wee bunny at the beginning of the year and at easter as well. He needed eye drops the first time she looked after him so she knows what she's doing and as we know each other she can always gie me a bell if she's worried about rabbits. She's based in Falkirk but has a car.

I have a spare pen in my shed i can board for you if you like? I am in Stenhousemuir as you know, so not far at all.

Back