• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I just nearly lost a finger!!

Lib_n_bunny

Wise Old Thumper
OMG, I didn't want to believe the hype...I knew the honey logs must be good... but I literally nearly lost a limb, I was savaged, SAVAGED I TELL YE!! :shock:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Gave Beau 1 third of a log about 10 mins ago, he's still chomping away, and no one is allowed to stand up, walk around, or otherwise suggest the possibility of perhaps maybe going anywhere near him just in case we might steal his log. Otherwise he grunts and lunges. He's reminding me of someone... Golem!

Must be really good for his teefs too cos it's taking him aaaaaages!!

:thumb: big thumbs up from Beau, Liz, you definitely have to start doing regular batches!!

OMG, I didn't want to believe the hype...I knew the honey logs must be good... but I literally nearly lost a limb, I was savaged, SAVAGED I TELL YE!! :shock:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Gave Beau 1 third of a log about 10 mins ago, he's still chomping away, and no one is allowed to stand up, walk around, or otherwise suggest the possibility of perhaps maybe going anywhere near him just in case we might steal his log. Otherwise he grunts and lunges. He's reminding me of someone... Golem!

Must be really good for his teefs too cos it's taking him aaaaaages!!

:thumb: big thumbs up from Beau, Liz, you definitely have to start doing regular batches!!

Hi there, apologies I'm quite new to the forum. Where can I get these honey logs from?

Back