• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bun bit my finger yesterday and it's now red and swollen

I would only suggest A&E if you need stitches (you should have gone yesterday if that's the case) or possibly steristrips. You could try your doctors or a nurse if you are worried, or maybe a drop in centre/clinic.

May need to go down to a&E what do you reckon??????

Hmmm.Maybe a slight infection.Minor injuries unit..or pop and see your GP who can give you meds for it and get the nurse to put a dressing on it.
If the red goes tracking up the hand and the arm (if you dont go) then you do need to go then!!

Just been to pharmacist now going to minor injuries for a tetanus jab as It is quite swollen and a couple of deep punture wounds. Oh well at least she got a good brush lol.

Just been to pharmacist now going to minor injuries for a tetanus jab as It is quite swollen and a couple of deep punture wounds. Oh well at least she got a good brush lol.

Some bunnies are SO ungrateful,tsk!!xx

This happened to me last Sunday when i attempted bonding, my finger was huge and it wouldnt stop bleeding. OH said i should go for a tetanus but i never did :oops:

Hope your finger feels better soon. Naughty Bunnehs :no: xXx

Back