• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lots of sad threads today

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
So I thought I aught to put up some photos just so there is a thread to make some people smile.....

Rimmi: Me narna
100_2066.jpg

Winter: Now me narna
100_2067.jpg

Rimmi: I luffs you Winter *kisses*
Winter: Yer making me blush Wimmi!!
100_2097-1.jpg

Rimmi: I just wan off wit da bikkie, noone can see me in here
100_2138-1.jpg

Winter: Snooooore I arf tired bun!
100_2163.jpg

Winter: Peek-ka-boo!
100_2168.jpg

Rimmi: Yes? Can I helps?
100_2181.jpg

Winter: My bum didnt fit in duh box
100_2190.jpg

Winter: My favwut toy
100_2192.jpg

Rimmi: Mummeh went to Tescos and all I got was an empty Pizza box........ I wanted duh pizza !!
100_2194.jpg

Rimmi: Low angle me! I looks fat mummeh!!
100_2196.jpg

Winter: Dat isnt iz best side izzit?
100_2197.jpg

Sorry about any mess in the pics, I hoover in the evening and by the morning there is hay and mess everywhere.... lol.

Hope you had a good smile at duh photos :)

Hes gonna be 1????? Awwwww.....hes younger than my Lily and Beebs.And Roland,come to think of it!!!
Pretty good fix........but I know where to go if I want more...FB!!!!
and do a search on here.....get those professional pics up!!!!

Hes gonna be 1????? Awwwww.....hes younger than my Lily and Beebs.And Roland,come to think of it!!!
Pretty good fix........but I know where to go if I want more...FB!!!!
and do a search on here.....get those professional pics up!!!!

:)

:love: awww its rosie's little pals to chear me up :love:

do you know at this time of year, does rimmi's fur seem to look darker (just wondering as locksley is a blue otter and he looks much darker right now)

Lovely pictures.
Althought Rimmi is not happy about the lack of pizza. Naughty mummy, dont you know all small bunnies MUST have pizza! ;):love::love:

Lovely pictures.
Althought Rimmi is not happy about the lack of pizza. Naughty mummy, dont you know all small bunnies MUST have pizza! ;):love::love:

Yes, I understand that, according to my two, recent research has shown that pizza has important vitamins that keep buns happy and should be around 99% of their daily diet............... :lol::lol::lol:

The OH went out drinking last night and brought back a pizza, the buns broke out of the new pen to mob him for it...... great for testing how stong my pen was though, have replaced the 'string' locks with metal ones!!

Back