• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Painting tips, advice and helpppp :)

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
I want to pain the buns kennel in the Easter Holidays if there is a nice day. I wanted it to be green and white stripes as I saw a picture on Cuprinol website that had stripes and it looked really good!

Should I paint the inside aswell? I dont want it to look cheap and tacky :oops::lol: I want to get it right first time so it looks perfect :lol:

i think i would either paint the inside one colour or leave it as it is.

painting tip....use masking tape to get crisp straight lines;)

i think i would either paint the inside one colour or leave it as it is.

painting tip....use masking tape to get crisp straight lines;)

Yes I agree - one colour for the inside would look nice. You're braver than me though trying to paint stripes! :p

With the weather forecast though it could be a while until you can do it - though am hoping it won't sleet and snow as they are promising!

Painting tip no. 2 Remove buns from Kennel so we dont have a stripey Drake and Josh too;)

I'd probably either leave it plain inside or just do a single colour

Painting tip no. 2 Remove buns from Kennel so we dont have a stripey Drake and Josh too;)

I'd probably either leave it plain inside or just do a single colour

:lol::lol:! They will be safely locked in the run :lol: They never want to be in the kennel untill I decide to disinfect the whole thing, then they suddenly want to come a lay down in it :shock:

Yeah I think if I paint the whole inside like the pale green I want on the outside maybe? It would brighten it up a bit :) x

Back