• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not too sure what to do... advice would be appreciated!!

loobie_lou

Mama Doe
I am moving house, and cities, in July and I'm not sure what to do about my bunnies. Currently I have 2 bonded pairs - Kitt and Cleo, and Jamie and Sapphire. K and C live in a large 5ft hutch and have a run, and J and S have a 10ft shed kind housing with the run of the rest of the garden weather pending.

I am planning on selling the shed and the hutch when I move, as it's just extra to cart around with me - and the shed wouldn't be able to be errected at the other end as I don't know anyone who could do it for me.

I would much rather have all my rabbits living together, but so far this has proved unsuccessful when I have attempted it. To minimise upset when I move I was debating having them boarded for a few days while I get settled and new hutch(es) constructed at my new place.

Should I try an established boarding place / rescue centre to see if they can bond my brood and just go for it? It's namely the girls who have a problem with each other, but Jamie has been known to attack Kitt before now...

Lou xx

I hope you manage to get them bonded Lou..it will make life so much easier. Sorry I can't offer to help out, but there's just no room at the inn these days!! lol Fingers crossed

Given the "history" between Jamie and Kit and I think it will take longer than a week though, Lou.

If you can tell us where you are moving to it might help people locate somewhere that could help for you :)

If you are coming back to Leeds and need help around there , they are welcome to board here and depending on their size we have boarded a group of 4 before.

Back