• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I love them so much...........

Radish

Mama Doe
:oops:

P3280186.jpg

P3280189.jpg

P3280193.jpg

P3280197.jpg

P3280199.jpg

P3280200.jpg

P3280221.jpg

P3280225.jpg

Aaaw :love::love:
I love how they're all trying to pack into the patch of sunlight in the last picture :lol::lol:

I have five dogs in total but one is missing from the pictures, my twelve year old lurcher won't lay downstairs with the others..he was sleeping on my bed instead.:D

I don't think I would want more than five dogs,they are hard work but very very rewarding...I can provide for them properly and any more would mean that my time, love and attention would be split too many ways...despite saying we wouldn't have five again, when we lost Woody last September, we did end up getting Bill the baby beagle as a playmate for James the one year old beagle. Badger the whippet in the pictures is almost 14 years old and I think looks pretty good for his age.......this many dogs is not for the faint hearted:lol:

I have five dogs in total but one is missing from the pictures, my twelve year old lurcher won't lay downstairs with the others..he was sleeping on my bed instead.:D

I don't think I would want more than five dogs,they are hard work but very very rewarding...I can provide for them properly and any more would mean that my time, love and attention would be split too many ways...despite saying we wouldn't have five again, when we lost Woody last September, we did end up getting Bill the baby beagle as a playmate for James the one year old beagle. Badger the whippet in the pictures is almost 14 years old and I think looks pretty good for his age.......this many dogs is not for the faint hearted:lol:

i completely agree......we had 4 dogs until last year when i had to have my little deefer PTS. we now only have 3 but were not planning on getting any more for a long time. ours now are border collie crossed with a greyhound. they are brother, sister and nephew.
badger does look really well for his age. they are lovely....:love:

yep two are beagles....James aged 1yr and Little Bill aged 4 months!!

they are very very active dogs and a total pain in the bottom to own...if you ever have the luck to own one,don't say i didn't warn you:lol::lol::lol:

Oh wow. You should put a warning on the title of this thread, they are absolutely gorgeous.
Especially the beagles :love:

Back