• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Starbuck

helgalush

Wise Old Thumper
My special little man Starbuck is at the vets this morning having an x-ray under GA to look at his tearducts, eyes and teeth.

Here are some piccies of him:

DSCF5702.jpg

LilleandBunnies057.jpg

If anyone has any vibes to spare that would be lovely! :)

Thanks
Helen

Thank you!! He tends to look a little on the grumpy side but he is the sweetest, gentlest little creature ever! xx

Awwww, he is gorgeous. :love::love::love: I hope it went well this morning and he's back home soon. :D

Thank you.

Starbuck is home now and just tucking in to some hay. The vet said the procedure to flush his tear ducts out went really well. She showed me the x-ray where his molars are pressing on the tear ducts, its not as bad as it sometimes can be, but he may need to have the procedure again in the future. But she says she was able to do a really good job today so hopefully he will be ok for a while.

I am so happy to have him home and bounding around the lounge, it was odd without him this morning.

Back