• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our first FAILED foster...Bracky U/D new pics added...

stampz

Warren Scout
So after living in denial for the past couple of weeks, we have finally admitted to oursevles that Bracky is no longer a foster and will be staying with us permantly :oops:

Underneath the stairs has now been cleared out, and he it as his base, although, he has pretty much 24/7 free roam of the house now. I have never known a better behaved bun, we frequently "lose" him only to discover him flopped out upstairs alone in the spare room...he then toddles back downstairs to use his litter tray.

He also love to jump about a foot in the air and land straight into a flop, and then procedes to sleep on his back with his feet sticking up, it's very hard to resist temptation to poke him to make sure he is still alive..:lol:

Pics here
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=218405
...will update more tomorrow (working at the moment...)

New pics :D

IMG_0224.jpg

IMG_0226.jpg

IMG_0228.jpg

IMG_0235.jpg

IMG_0236.jpg

Last edited:
So after living in denial for the past couple of weeks, we have finally admitted to oursevles that Bracky is no longer a foster and will be staying with us permantly :oops:

Underneath the stairs has now been cleared out, and he it as his base, although, he has pretty much 24/7 free roam of the house now. I have never known a better behaved bun, we frequently "lose" him only to discover him flopped out upstairs alone in the spare room...he then toddles back downstairs to use his litter tray.

He also love to jump about a foot in the air and land straight into a flop, and then procedes to sleep on his back with his feet sticking up, it's very hard to resist temptation to poke him to make sure he is still alive..:lol:

Pics here
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=218405
...will update more tomorrow (working at the moment...)

Oh plllleeeeeeease get a pic of him jumping & flopping if you can (I know it won't be easy) and also one of him asleep with sticky up legs - that sounds hilarious! :lol: Our little Inca hasn't made it above the first step of the stairs, I'm not sure she ever will, I think she's too ickle a bun, bless :)

Welcome to the club- providing a bunny with a good home is just as important as fostering - as are pics :lol:

Aw congrats on your decision! :D xx

He is gorgeous so can hardly blame you! :love:

I would be a hopeless fosterer - I just know it! And if I could rehome a foster-bun John would *never* be able to! :lol: xx

You know Jack has never plucked up the courage to go downstairs by himself.... I even took him down a couple of times and managed to get him to run back up but he still won't attempt the stairs downwards!

Congratulations - he's gorgeous, glad that he has found his perfect home :love:

I can see why you joined the failed fosterers club. I wouldnt be able to give any of the foster bunnies back if wasnt for my other half reminding me of my promise not to keep them :lol:

Aww, he's lovely! Love the pic of him in the bag, bunnies have a real love of crawling into food bags don't they?!:lol:

I'm nearly a failed fosterer :oops: Teddy is staying if i have anything to do with it.... just got some bonding to do!

I dont blame you keeping him, he's gorgeous! :love:

:love::love::love:
Foster buns are a clever "breed" as they know what they need to do to weedle their way in to your heart so that it's impossible to give them back!!!

Back