PDA

View Full Version : Nebulising Bisolvon

Sky-O
28-03-2010, 11:26 PM
I know a couple of people here have nebulised it. Just wondered if anyone could help me in terms of how much powder to mix with how much water/saline. Also, how many times a day they nebulised with Bisolvon for their bunny.

I did PM someone who has done it but she hasn't replied and I know for sure she is very busy so didn't want to hassle her.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help.

Pegasys
28-03-2010, 11:58 PM
Hi, my vet told me to add a pinch of bisolvon to the saline in the nebuliser.
I just used it once a day.

parsnipbun
29-03-2010, 09:52 AM
Hi

we never nebulised the bisolven - we nebulised F10 twice a day and saline the other time - we out a inch of bisolvon on grated carrot and she ate it direct.

Starlight
29-03-2010, 10:26 AM
So sorry I didn't reply. I have got into the stupid habit of reading a pm, thinking I will reply later, and forgetting for a few days :oops:

I nebulised her every 5 hours for 20 minutes, this was at the extreme/severe end of the spectrum, so not sure if the same would apply to your bunny.

I always did a small pinch.

Sky-O
29-03-2010, 10:40 AM
Thank you so much guys :)

Its not a severe case so only intend to do 5-10 mins and work out what works for him (we also have the F10SC to use too). Its just something else I wanted to try.

And no worries Kris, I know things are busy and obviously at that point your Kitty was AWOL so I sort of PMed on the off chance you may get back to me, but no worries at all.

Thank you all very much :)