• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nebulising Bisolvon

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
I know a couple of people here have nebulised it. Just wondered if anyone could help me in terms of how much powder to mix with how much water/saline. Also, how many times a day they nebulised with Bisolvon for their bunny.

I did PM someone who has done it but she hasn't replied and I know for sure she is very busy so didn't want to hassle her.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help.

Hi, my vet told me to add a pinch of bisolvon to the saline in the nebuliser.
I just used it once a day.

Hi

we never nebulised the bisolven - we nebulised F10 twice a day and saline the other time - we out a inch of bisolvon on grated carrot and she ate it direct.

So sorry I didn't reply. I have got into the stupid habit of reading a pm, thinking I will reply later, and forgetting for a few days :oops:

I nebulised her every 5 hours for 20 minutes, this was at the extreme/severe end of the spectrum, so not sure if the same would apply to your bunny.

I always did a small pinch.

Thank you so much guys :)

Its not a severe case so only intend to do 5-10 mins and work out what works for him (we also have the F10SC to use too). Its just something else I wanted to try.

And no worries Kris, I know things are busy and obviously at that point your Kitty was AWOL so I sort of PMed on the off chance you may get back to me, but no worries at all.

Thank you all very much :)

Back