• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

:( Heron Eats Bunny :( Distressing images!

yes that is horrible poor thing looks terrified.... a fact of life i guess but still not very nice images :cry::cry::cry:

oh is it :roll: I must admit i didnt look too hard - I opened it thought it looked blurgh and closed it! :lol:

OMG how can you believe that?!! Thats an awful photoshop!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:cry: even if it is photoshopped they would still have drowned that bunny though wouldn't they? How sick can you get, it would almost be bearable if it was nature, but if they drowned the rabbit for a photoshop spoof that is vile:evil:

I've seen that first photo so many times, it's definately not real. A heron would not be strong enough to hold a kicking rabbit by one ear. The following photos look a bit more real... Make you wonder though, if they are photoshopped, where did the person that made them find a soaking wet rabbit?! :shock:

Pelicans regulary eat things they shouldn't in this manner btw. With me being a pigeon lover, 'friends' seem to delight in sending me links to the various videos online of pelicans eating live pigeons. :shock::roll:

:shock:
I've seen that first photo so many times, it's definately not real. A heron would not be strong enough to hold a kicking rabbit by one ear. The following photos look a bit more real... Make you wonder though, if they are photoshopped, where did the person that made them find a soaking wet rabbit?! :shock:

Pelicans regulary eat things they shouldn't in this manner btw. With me being a pigeon lover, 'friends' seem to delight in sending me links to the various videos online of pelicans eating live pigeons. :shock::roll:

:shock::shock::shock:

Im going to bed before I start dreaming of Herons pinching my bunnies!

It is real. It was taken on the river bank in Vianen Holland, and the images are also in the book of Ripleys believe it or not 2010 and all information is verified before printed. Unfortunately for the poor bunny :(:(

You can see the bunny was probably not very old and it is picked up by the scruff of its neck. The bird is a grey heron and they are surprisingly big!
I have cats in the back garden and im always wary of them, and after watching a tv program about predators its also falcons you should be wary of for little bunnies! :? i thought if rabbits are caught by a predator don't they go into a trance anyway to stop them feeling pain?

Back