• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Now Maddox is in stasis again/He died during the night

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
What a day :roll: daisy and Immy seem OK for now, but Maddox hasn't eaten his tea and is still cold and listless :( Thats the second time this week he has been in stasis :(

Given what happened to his sister the last month it is a huge worry :(:(

Last edited:
Unfortunately Maddox died in the night :cry::cry:

I had a feeling he would :( He looked just like Melody did the other week :(

At least Maddox , Melody and Newt are all now reunited at the bridge but I shall miss them so much :cry::cry::cry:

Oh my gosh Liz,poor Maddox and poor you.x

I'm so glad these babies had their short lives with you and Steve,they were lucky bunnies.x

Sleeptight Maddox...xxx

Gutted :cry:
I cannot believe all three of these dear little bunnies all had the same terrible problem. It's just so very sad. They were just so full of energy:(

At least they really were in the best possible place they could have been and not it some small cold hutch. They would have enjoyed their short lives so much with Liz and i'm very grateful for that.

I did try to track down the owner of the fourth bunny but there's no records :(

Binky free like mad all three of you and enjoy as many carboards tubes as you could possibly run through x

Back