• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Every time...

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
...I rustle a wrapper....

I get company!!

Two furry 'things' charge over and start climbing all over me... even if they were fast asleep.

Tut tut!!

It's funny that - because everytime I open the fridge, I happen to get two very special friends appear at my feet!

LOL - I love that image! I get no reaction from Inca re. bag rustling, fridge opening, bowl shaking etc, she'll only come when she's ready and not a moment before!!

Rimmi gets annoyed if it isnt something for him... thats when you have to be careful he doesnt pee on the sofa, sometimes he does it out of his own annoyance!!

Ha ha, I have the same problem, although I also get several bunny faces looking at me from elsewhere too.

:lol: Mine do that as soon as they hear a krinkle! And Timmy goes nuts if he hears me crunching on an apple, I swear that boy can hear an apple crunch from a mile away ;) My days of enjoying an apple in peace are over!
xxx

:lol: Mine do that as soon as they hear a krinkle! And Timmy goes nuts if he hears me crunching on an apple, I swear that boy can hear an apple crunch from a mile away ;) My days of enjoying an apple in peace are over!
xxx

Or banana... they actually start climbing all over me......and they usually win, stealing a few bites when I am meant to be having my bits first...humph!! :lol: It is funny though.

I have built them a bit of a pen because I am going on school placement soon and the OH has started to work.... I dont like letting them freeroam when noone is here to hear them in case.... well, you know.... so now I have the option of shutting them away to eat fruit!! Oooh I am a meanie mummeh!!!

Or banana... they actually start climbing all over me......and they usually win, stealing a few bites when I am meant to be having my bits first...humph!! :lol: It is funny though.

I have built them a bit of a pen because I am going on school placement soon and the OH has started to work.... I dont like letting them freeroam when noone is here to hear them in case.... well, you know.... so now I have the option of shutting them away to eat fruit!! Oooh I am a meanie mummeh!!!

:lol: Thats ingenious. I know what you mean about them getting their way most of the time, they're soooo hard to say no to (and they know it!) I have to eat my fruit in the bathroom with the door closed now so he cant get to me and I cant see his begging little face :lol: I love it though, who wouldnt love their furry babies climbing all over them :love:
xxx

Happens in our household aswell.
Also, when im sitting on the bed and I put a foot down, I have two very enthusiastic furry things clambering all over my feet!

Kyi's the worst in our little house. opening crisp packets, eating an apple/carrot (anything that makes a loud crunching sound...), opening the ceral box....and shes THERE.:lol:
the best bit is that she does half binkies in front of you when you're eating an apple...she knows all to well that i cant resist her charms.:oops:

Kyi's the worst in our little house. opening crisp packets, eating an apple/carrot (anything that makes a loud crunching sound...), opening the ceral box....and shes THERE.:lol:
the best bit is that she does half binkies in front of you when you're eating an apple...she knows all to well that i cant resist her charms.:oops:

I must have a very "not bovvered" bunny I think! I'd really like her to come to her name or a rustle of something, it would be so much easier to find her (she's had us searching high & low a few times already :rabbit2:). Any training tips?! :D:D

I must have a very "not bovvered" bunny I think! I'd really like her to come to her name or a rustle of something, it would be so much easier to find her (she's had us searching high & low a few times already :rabbit2:). Any training tips?! :D:D

Kyi's the only one who appears WHATEVER your eating. Pierre's usualy not to bothered though Inara seems to be catching on, if she sees Kyi come running shes starting to follow.

i do have a particular whistle that i only do at 'treat' time. if they hear that they all come running:lol:

you could try shaking the treat jar before you give her a treat...just persevere and be consistent (ie dont do the noise at other times) eventually she will associate 'whatever' noise with a favourite treat and come to you.:D

Kyi's the only one who appears WHATEVER your eating. Pierre's usualy not to bothered though Inara seems to be catching on, if she sees Kyi come running shes starting to follow.

i do have a particular whistle that i only do at 'treat' time. if they hear that they all come running:lol:

you could try shaking the treat jar before you give her a treat...just persevere and be consistent (ie dont do the noise at other times) eventually she will associate 'whatever' noise with a favourite treat and come to you.:D

That sounds like a good plan, I'll start today! Many thanks for the tip ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

Alfie and Bubbles have been in a dog crate the last few weeks and literally every time I walk past, they both squish their noses through the bars thinking it's food time. :roll: :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Alfie and Bubbles have been in a dog crate the last few weeks and literally every time I walk past, they both squish their noses through the bars thinking it's food time. :roll: :lol::lol:

I just 'awwwwww' ed out loud, Rimmi and Winter do this now with their new 'pen' made from NIC grids..... (am going to school in a few weeks and I dont trust them not to be naughty while I am out and the OH has just got a job) .... its soooo cute when they do it though isnt it? They KNOW when its REALLY food time though, when I have the food tub and go towards their 'base' they both run around my legs, round and round, sometimes Rimmi even honks too.... makes me feel loved (cupboard love, but who cares! Love is love!!) :lol:

Back