• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I wish we'd had a bunny years ago....

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
..... and given a home to others before Inca the Tinca. I guess better late than never :)

We are so happy we have her and we are looking forward to helping lots of other buns by educating would be owners, raising awareness/money and offering ourselves as a bunny taxi whenever possible :D

Just wanted to share that with you :love::love::love::love:

Me too.I had them as pets when at home.But for over 30 years was bunniless until i got Molly and then after being on this forum got Joker from a rescue.I would be totally lost without them they just brighten up my life so much.I love them so much.:love::love:

I know what you mean....... I had been 'nagging' and dropping not very subtle hints to my beloved for ages before we got Jack. I had researched bunnies and decided that I'd love a pair as they sounded so lovely but having Jack has just been twenty times better than we imagined. :love: xxx

John says repeatedly that he never imagined falling for a bunny as he has fallen totally and completely for Jack-Jack. xx

He's gone to Angie at BARC for bonding at the moment and we're missing him so much. John keeps asking me if there's been any more updates - he's worse than me! ;) xx

John and I have both said that we would have got buns' a while ago if we'd realised how wonderful they are. We've had lots of different animals but Jack has just blown us away. We luffs him very much!!! xx

It's really down to my hubby Chris that we have Inca. I'd never had a rabbit before (just horses & cats) but he had a lovely big bun called Badger when I met him who was just adorable. Badger sadly died a couple of years ago (tragically of shock as a result of seeing a fox appear in the garden). We said we would have another bun in time but only if it could be a house bun and only when we were settled (we've spent 2 years combining two houses into one!). After speaking to Jill at Honeybunnies and assuring myself that we were suitable "parents", Inca was suggested & brought along at the same time as the home check was done. Luckily we passed :D and Inca stayed :love: . She arrived without Chris my hubby knowing anything :D. He was overjoyed to see her when he came home from work and we've wasted soooo much time since just sitting watching her :D

It's really down to my hubby Chris that we have Inca. I'd never had a rabbit before (just horses & cats) but he had a lovely big bun called Badger when I met him who was just adorable. Badger sadly died a couple of years ago (tragically of shock as a result of seeing a fox appear in the garden). We said we would have another bun in time but only if it could be a house bun and only when we were settled (we've spent 2 years combining two houses into one!). After speaking to Jill at Honeybunnies and assuring myself that we were suitable "parents", Inca was suggested & brought along at the same time as the home check was done. Luckily we passed :D and Inca stayed :love: . She arrived without Chris my hubby knowing anything :D. He was overjoyed to see her when he came home from work and we've wasted soooo much time since just sitting watching her :D

The horses look lovely.

Aww thank you, they are the other love of my life. Melody (the brown mare on the right) sadly passed away last April. She was my best friend and had been with me since she was 8 years old. She was 28 3/4 when she died. Boysie (little grey pony on the left) was her soul mate and they had been together and never separated for 16 years. We both miss her very much. We have a little Blue Cross pony now as a companion for Boysie but Melody will never be replaced and quite honestly Boysie just isn't the same without her :cry:

Back