• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New foster bunny - Herbie

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Today my mum had a new foster bun come in. Im so ashamed to say it was a family member :cry: The went round to mums yesterday to say they were moving house today and bunny would either be left in the coal house (where it was living) or it would be 'let loose' :cry: They have done this before with 2 of their dogs, so to do it to a bunny would be nothing to them.

Anyway, we went to collect said bunny today and oh my god :cry: There he was sat in one of the zoozone cages (a few members on here use them for hamsters) in a pitch black coal shed, it was freezing and damp in there. He is all soiled underneath and is seriously underweight. To say he is petrified is an understatement :cry: He is an absolute nervous wreck.

Meet Herbie...

S7001423.jpg

S7001424.jpg

S7001426.jpg

Hes a stunning little lad, hes only 8 months old. He has the most amazing eyes :love:

Im so ashamed to call them my family :cry: We dont see them from one year to the next, and i never even knew they had a bunny :( xXx

:love::love::love::love::love::love:

Is his right eye half blue and half black? My sister had a dutchy with the exact same eyes! Herbie is gorgeous, fancy anyone neglecting him. :(

Poor lad. :( Some people!!

He's gorgeous Becky - am sure he'll thrive in your care. He really is a little stunner - you can see how nervous he is though. xx :love:

Sending vibes for him to settle xx

he does look scared bless him :(

he is lucky to be with you now, and i hope he learns to trust and be happy. can't wait for more pics. he will come on so much with loving care i bet. :)

awww what a lovely bun and Im sure he is so happy to be out of there!! Mittens has a half blue/Brown eye too :love:

Its a good job they are part of your family, or this bunny would still be needing help. Well done for helping him and starting him on the road to his new life. Look forward to his updates.

Oh my! He is gorgeous!

He looks a bit like our Pancake. She has a half blue, half brown eye too:

008-Copy.jpg

I am so glad he is with you! :love:

Its a good job they are part of your family, or this bunny would still be needing help. Well done for helping him and starting him on the road to his new life. Look forward to his updates.

Thats so true, otherwise he'd of been left in that freezing coal house thing :cry::cry: It doesnt even bare thinking about. Mums just texted me to say theres still no poos since we fetched him at 1pm, but then we dont know if hes been eating as hes so thin :( :(

Oh my! He is gorgeous!

He looks a bit like our Pancake. She has a half blue, half brown eye too:

008-Copy.jpg

I am so glad he is with you! :love:

Pancake is gorgeous :love::love::love::love:

Thank you for the kind comments xXx

What a stunner!! I love blue eyed bunnies.
He's a very lucky boy to have been taken by you. Good luck!!:wave:

Back