• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What are you getting your rabbits for Easter?

Hugo's There's bunny biccies. Might have a look round next Saturday when I go shopping for some willow toys also.

Nothing! :D They dont know its Easter and they get too many treats as it is. Plus they all have loads of toys they dont play with. So just some extra fuss and attention...

nothing :oops: but they did steal my blue bunny

048-1.jpg

Mine are getting a new folding run so they can go on the grass. It's not really for easter but will be arriving that weekend.

well I'm getting some of Hugo's here's biccy's so they shall be part of my bunnies easter :love:, probs get some new toys to, but they get that all the time anyway :oops:, I tend to spoil my buns

Mine will be getting chocolate rabbits, but because buns can't eat chocolate I will have to eat them for them and tell them how nice they were!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Absolutely nothing. They don't have anything for Christmas either. I much prefer to make a donation to a rabbit charity instead.

Back