• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Ollie running around the woods today

LionheadLuver

Warren Veteran
Hiya

Took him to the local country park today, which he goes to every week and he loves it there. Does he seriously look unhappy to have his long line on (like some people who think I'm cruel for leaving it on)?

DSCF34971.jpg

DSCF35021.jpg

DSCF35031.jpg

DSCF35071.jpg

DSCF35081.jpg
running around the woods here, no restriction at all

DSCF35111.jpg

DSCF35131.jpg

DSCF35151.jpg

DSCF35161.jpg

DSCF35171.jpg

Beautiful dog :love:

I think you're very sensible keeping him on a line...better than getting run over or chasing an animal and getting lost, etc.

My uncle's springer ran off after being scared by a hot air balloon whilst on a walk miles away from home...he was very fortunate to get her back a few weeks later

Beautiful dog :love:

I think you're very sensible keeping him on a line...better than getting run over or chasing an animal and getting lost, etc.

My uncle's springer ran off after being scared by a hot air balloon whilst on a walk miles away from home...he was very fortunate to get her back a few weeks later

thank you. i just want to keep him safe so to do that, he needs to be on a long line. he seems happy enough with it anyway. :D

He looks very happy! :love::love:

Question.....in the trees...how do you stop getting all tangled up?! :shock: :lol::lol:

He looks very happy! :love::love:

Question.....in the trees...how do you stop getting all tangled up?! :shock: :lol::lol:

suprisingly, he didn't get tangled once today even though he went in and out of the trees a lot. Sometimes he can get tangled, like he goes too fast around a tree, then he just stops, I realise he's in trouble and then go and rescue him. :lol: i get loads of people saying that it's cruel to let him get tangled up with the long line, but really, I don't leave him to untangle himself if he gets caught, i'm always there if he does get tangled to help him get out.

Back