• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So excited, new boy arriving today/ He's here/ pics post 22

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:D:love::love::love:

Haven't been this excited about a bunny in ages, can't wait to meet him :love: I have just set his cage up :)

Steve left at 9.30 this morning for a trip up north, knowing Steve I wont see him for at least 8 hours or more ( should take around 6 :lol: )

:love::love::love:

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol:

Well he is male and from up north, what more do you need???? :lol:

He has been posted on the forum in the past couple of weeks, and is gorgeous :love:

:lol::lol::lol:

Well he is male and from up north, what more do you need???? :lol:

He has been posted on the forum in the past couple of weeks, and is gorgeous :love:

Well that could describe my hubby but I know he's not coming to live in a cage with you:lol:

What's his situation Liz, how come he is coming to you?

Well that could describe my hubby but I know he's not coming to live in a cage with you:lol:

What's his situation Liz, how come he is coming to you?

:lol::lol:

I have to admit I spotted him on here and fell in love so offered him a home :love:

I don't think he is a million miles away from you ;)

Ha! I *knew* you'd fall for him if it's the-bun'-I'm-thinking-of. :D xx

Look forward to pics! He'll love being with you xx :love:

He's here :love::love::love::love::love:

He is a lively little thing :lol: and was munching hay in his cage before I had even had a chance to put him down properly :)

His little leg is worse than I thought and his spine is starting to curve already, but it certainly doesn't bother him at the moment :)

We will give him a week to settle down and then see if we can get some conscious x-rays before deciding about any furture GA's for neutering

Thank you so much Angie :D:wave:

He's here :love::love::love::love::love:

He is a lively little thing :lol: and was munching hay in his cage before I had even had a chance to put him down properly :)

His little leg is worse than I thought and his spine is starting to curve already, but it certainly doesn't bother him at the moment :)

We will give him a week to settle down and then see if we can get some conscious x-rays before deciding about any furture GA's for neutering

Thank you so much Angie :D:wave:

you are welcome ...thank you for offering hima home

Back