• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nibbles has tummy trouble :/

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
Martyn found her looking poorly in the hutch, so he brought her in. Her teeny little belly was a bit bloated and she had a mucky bum. Not like her at all.
We've had her running about inside, and she's done a few poos. Not normal ones though. They're big, but very soft. She's nibbled some food and is drinking. We're keeping her moving too.

If anyone else has any advice, please let me know.

The emergency vet is a £55 call out fee, so I'm trying to avoid it unless it's absolultey positive that she needs vet treatment. She's happily nomming away on a carrot at the minute. Hasn't moved away from it! :lol:

I'm gonna ring up the vets tomorrow and get her checked over anyway. She's due a check up.

awhh poor nibbles. perhaps something she ate yesterday upset her stomach. If she's eating and pooping i would try not too worry too much. Do you have any bramble or strawberry leaves..they are good for mucky bums.
hope she enjoys her carrot!

Back