• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snuggs new friend :-)

clairekaitlin

Warren Scout
Thanks so much for everyones lovely messages after posting about losing Daisy:cry:
We decided it wasn't fair for Snuggs to be lonely so my mummy suprised me today with the cutest little furry friend EVER!!!!! She is an 8 week old Albino mini dwarp lop:love:
We introduced Snuggs to her (shes called snowy btw) at my mums neutral ground and all that and it went fantastic:D
They were grooming each other withing minutes,ran behind my mums fire and went to sleep side by side!!
They are both together in the cage at home now and its great.....except Snuggs gas got her fast streak back and keeps randoml flying around the cage which scares poor Snowy!!
Shall I seperate them tonight?(I'm sure you can see I'm worried by the time lol) I have the travel cage but I don't want to interfere in there amazing bonding but then I don't want anything to happen?!?!?!:shock: Argh this mummy rabbit work is hard lol good job its soooo rewarding eh;):love:
Any advice? claire xx:D

Back