• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I never though Syd would (hammy piccie overload)

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
be doing this in only 2 weeks here

by the way syd is now a girl :roll::shock:

She has come so far in being with me for only two weeks and will make someone a lovely pet, or she has a home with me. I am not too bothered ;)

Pics to follow too

Last edited:
syd008.jpg

I can see what you thinking, there is no way I am getting up there.

syd009.jpg
I could try this way!

syd010.jpg
or not

syd013.jpg
or this way

syd015.jpg
Don't I look cute

syd018.jpg

How did I get here!!

syd021.jpg
I could SMELL the yummies up here!!

syd022.jpg

syd023.jpg

Sorry,Piccie overload

She's gorgeous and so friendly! :love::love::love::love:
What do you mean you're 'not bothered' if Syd is adopted or stays with you?:?
Me thinks you've been spending too much time with failed fosterers and picking up all their bad habits.:p:lol:

She's gorgeous and so friendly! :love::love::love::love:
What do you mean you're 'not bothered' if Syd is adopted or stays with you?:?
Me thinks you've been spending too much time with failed fosterers and picking up all their bad habits.:p:lol:

I think I have :lol::lol::lol::lol: she has had lots of enquiries, but no one has returned a adoption for :? I am not too bothered if she stops here, as I know she will get all the love and care in the world.

Mopsy mops, she came to me through Elaine at Tameside Rabbits, who doesn't take in hamster, but knew I was opening a hamster rescue, so passed her on to me.

When she first came to me she screamed and avoided any human contact. I mis sexed her due to not being able to look down there she just would wriggle, and was told she was a he. now she chews the bars on the top of her cage to tell me she is ready to come out.:lol: thinks jumping on me, running on my arm and me putting her back on the table, and her doing it again is just good fun :love::love::love:

Well she is still available for rehoming!

And I have told you I can bring her to you in Middlesborough. I am there about every2-3 months ;)

If no one adopts her in the next 2 months or so, I think I know who I'll be begging my mam for :oops:

I really am in love!

Wow you have done well with your first rescue well done :D

You CANT fail at your first attempt you have to rehome her :lol:

I know :( But I will be even happier to see her go to a good home with plenty of sapce, you never know one of these enquiries I have had will come through. I have send 6 adoption forms out this week for her, all to be ignored so far.

Hopefully the one sent today will come through for this little girl ;)

I know :( But I will be even happier to see her go to a good home with plenty of sapce, you never know one of these enquiries I have had will come through. I have send 6 adoption forms out this week for her, all to be ignored so far.

Hopefully the one sent today will come through for this little girl ;)

One sent out today for her has been returned as quickly as it could be filled in :oops:

Back